Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ahhhh, Saturday at last. Although, my weekend is going to be very short-lived. I have to work tomorrow. Ugh. I have a feeling it will be a LONG sunday shift too, since its the end of the month we are pushing out as MUCH work as we possibly can to get it in Augusts books. Joy.

Well, now on to a happier subject...LOL. Here is a card I made from the Cat and Friends digital stamp by Whimsie Doodles. I absolutely love pumpkin images, they make me so happy...lol.


Working with digital stamps has totally opened up a whole world of possibilites to me when it comes to card making. Not only can you avoid the mess associated with stamping, not that I mind terribly, you can still do many of your favorite stamping techniques! You can paper piece still by printing your image on several different patterned papers. You can do paper tole, you can even emboss! For embossing, just get an embossing PEN and trace over your lines and then sprinkle the powder as usual. (My embossing pen dried out on me, but I will post this technique when I buy a new one.)

I do hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!


blog separater

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! I love pumpkin images too...so fun!

~*Joni said...

Awwww this kitty looks fabulous! The coloring on your card is awesome - the pumpkin looks good enough to eat. :D I agree with the digi world, I knew I'd like it, but never realized how much I'd love it!! I am a huge fan of your work, all the doodlelicious girls have inspired me to go beyond my norm. :D Happy work day, hope it isn't too too long for ya!